The spine is a masterpiece of design containing over 100 joints and associated muscles and ligaments. How then, is it possible that so many people suffer from debilitating pain associated with the neck and spine? Complex design requires conscious maintenance.
Why do we have a spine in the first place?
Why is it shaped the way it is?
This workshop will explain the spinal evolution, design, and function using imagery and simple movement. A new embodied understanding of the neck and spine will allow for all daily movement and exercises to benefit spinal health.
We will learn:
- Exercises to strengthen the intervertebral discs, joints and muscles.
- How the ligaments and discs interact to strengthen the spine.
- How to discover more range of motion in your spine by understanding how all of the joints interact.
- Why we have neck and shoulder tension and how to release it immediately
- Effortless posture and movement