Our Pelvis is the incredibly important base for our Spine.
The Pelvic Floor acts as a support for our inner organs. Many Back, Knee and Foot problems can be relieved through better alignment of the Pelvic Bones and conscious training of the Pelvic Floor.
In this workshop you will:
- Experience Effortless Alignment and Balance for the Whole Body
- Gain an experiential understanding of the Pelvic Bones and Joints - learn how this can bring you out of pain and into Flexibility and Strength
- Discover where you hip joints really are to free your lower back - Explore the best sitting position and standing alignment
- Discover and apply the dynamic alignment of the Sacrum and it’s importance in Breathing and Force Absorption for a Healthy Spine and Knees
- Learn Ball, Band and Imagery exercises to train and balance the Pelvic Joints and Muscles